Join the ride!
Join the ride!
We are expanding our fleet, which of course also means that we are looking after more customers. Therefore, we are looking for you to strengthen our Customer Care Team as an
Working Student Customer Care Agent (f/m/x) - (German + French + English speaking)
We connect with our customers. We are problem solvers. We deliver quality.
As a Customer Service Agent at MILES you will work with other people sharing the same focus: Customer Obsession. You will serve MILES customers in the best possible way in our different channels (email, chat, phone) and always strive to reach for a solution.
- Exceed customer expectations: Own the customer problem and find the best solution no matter the complexity.
- Evaluate different alternatives: When looking for a solution, you do it the MILES way: Simple, creative and quickly having the customer journey in mind.
- Master provided tools: Learn and understand all relevant tools, processes and ways of working.
- Understand that quality lies within the detail: Accomplish customer requests with accuracy in order to provide high-quality service.
- You support us in the processing of cases as well as in the communication with external partners (for example: authorities, collection companies or insurance companies).
- Data is our source of truth: We work based on numbers, data and facts. This is how we make our decisions and give all employees transparency about our status quo and our development goals.
- With a lot of fun at work and team spirit you keep the positive mood and the fun factor in our customer care team constant.
Was du mitbringst
- You know how to deliver a great customer experience and always go the extra mile.
- You always strive to do your best, deliver quality results, and take accountability.
- You are empathetic, have a positive attitude with a desire to help our customers.
- You are a problem solver with a strong work ethic.
- You enjoy new challenges and working in a fast paced environment.
- You are a registered student (ideally with at least 1 year left)
- You have working proficiency and communication skills in verbal/written Dutch and English, German and French skills are a plus.
- Last but not least: You are a team player and want to improve urban mobility with us.
If this sounds like a step forward in your career, don’t hesitate to apply: Include your resumé in English and a few words about why you want to join MILES. Interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis. Let’s have a chat!
Start Date: As soon as possible
MILES is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
Unsere Vision bei MILES ist:
MAKE EVERY DRIVEN MILE A SHARED MILE
Wir sind der größte Carsharing-Anbieter in Deutschland und seit Ende 2022 ebenfalls Anbieter für Auto-Abos.
Bei MILES glauben wir an eine Welt, in der Mobilität geteilt, nachhaltig und für alle zugänglich ist. Wir schaffen mit unserem Angebot eine Alternative zum privaten Autobesitz, reduzieren die Anzahl an Fahrzeugen auf den Straßen und haben einen positiven Einfluss auf das urbane Leben.
Mit unseren Carsharing-Angebot sind wir in Deutschland und Belgien aktiv. Du findest uns in folgenden Städten: Berlin, Potsdam, Hamburg, München, Köln, Düsseldorf, Bonn, Duisburg, Gent und Brüssel. MILES Abo ist deutschlandweit verfügbar.
Du hast noch keinen MILES Account? Mit dem Code: JOINUS15 erhältst du jetzt bei Neuregistrierung 15€ Startguthaben. Enjoy the ride!