Join the ride!
We are expanding our fleet, which of course also means that we are looking after more customers. Therefore, we are looking for you to strengthen our Customer Care Team in full-time or part-time as a
Customer Care Agent (f/m/x/d) - German + Dutch + English speaking
We connect with our customers. We are problem solvers. We deliver quality.
As a Customer Care Agent at MILES you will work with other people sharing the same focus: Customer Obsession. You will serve MILES customers in the best possible way in our different channels (email, chat, phone) and always strive to reach for a solution.
- Exceed customer expectations: Own the customer problem and find the best solution no matter the complexity.
- Evaluate different alternatives: When looking for a solution, you do it the MILES way: Simple, creative and quickly having the customer journey in mind.
- Master provided tools: Learn and understand all relevant tools, processes and ways of working.
- Understand that quality lies within the detail: Accomplish customer requests with accuracy in order to provide high-quality service.
- Data is our source of truth: We work based on numbers, data and facts. This is how we make our decisions and give all employees transparency about our status quo and our development goals.
- With a lot of fun at work and team spirit you keep the positive mood and the fun factor in our customer care team constant.
- You know how to deliver a great customer experience and always go the extra mile.
- You always strive to do your best, deliver quality results, and take accountability.
- You are empathetic, have a positive attitude with a desire to help our customers.
- You are a problem solver with a strong work ethic.
- You enjoy new challenges and working in a fast paced environment.
- You have working proficiency and communication skills in verbal/written in German, Dutch and English.
- Last but not least: You are a team player and want to improve urban mobility with us.
If this sounds like a step forward in your career, don’t hesitate to apply: Include your resumé in English and a few words about why you want to join MILES. Interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis. Let’s have a chat!
Start Date: As soon as possible
MILES is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.
⭐️ You will receive a gross monthly salary of €2,370.00. On top of that, you can expect performance-based bonuses every month, as well as extra pay for working on Sundays, during the night, and on holidays.
⭐️ Our shift schedule is determined 4 weeks in advance, providing you with clear and predictable working hours.
⭐️ Company Pension Plan: We offer an attractive retirement plan to help secure your financial future.
⭐️ Mobility: You will enjoy a fantastic mobility package where you can choose between monthly MILES credits or the Deutschlandticket.
⭐️ Urban Sports Club: We heavily subsidize your Urban Sports Club membership to help you stay healthy and fit – both physically and mentally.
⭐️ Corporate Benefits: You will have access to over 1,500 providers offering compelling discounts on your next pair of sneakers or theater visits.
⭐️ Workplace: You will receive the latest technology and an ergonomically equipped workstation.
⭐️ MILES Community: Our diverse team represents over 50 nationalities, and we primarily communicate in English.
⭐️ Feedback and Personal Growth: At MILES, we prioritize personal growth and place great value on knowledge-sharing and training opportunities. Our HR and Leadership teams will support you in further developing yourself, your skills, and your strengths.
⭐️ Office Amenities: We provide fresh coffee, cold beverages, fruits & vegetables, snacks, lunch during our all-hands meetings and other treats.
⭐️ We are Carsharing with a lot of ♥. At MILES, we dedicate a portion of our revenue to support regional social projects, actively contributing to the well-being of society and the environment. #milescharity